Date(s) - 04/10/2014
9:00 am - 10:00 am
The STC India Management SIG is pleased to announce a free Webinar for Technical Communicators and Technical Editors.
The session covers:
- What is API Documentation?
- Structure of an API document
- End User Expectation from an API Document
- Types of API Documentation
- Tools to Automatically generate API documentation
- Example of Good/Bad API Document
Speaker: Gurpreet Singh
- Gurpreet Singh is a Technical Writer, Blogger and Social Media Strategist based in Toronto, Canada with over a decade of professional writing experience.
- He has a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, a master’s degree in Consultancy Management from BITS Pilani and a post graduate certificate in Technical Communication from Seneca College, Toronto.
- Visit this link to know more about him.
REGISTRATION: Click here to Register
It is a FREE Webinar; however, registration is mandatory to receive the Webinar details.
The last date of registration is Friday, 3rd October, 2014.
For any questions, contact–
Padmaja Prasad (firstname.lastname@example.org)
STC India Management SIG Owner 2014