Date(s) - 29/04/2017
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
The India chapter of the Society for Technical Communication is pleased to announce a full-day learning session (includes Quick Bytes session) for technical communicators on 29th April 2016 (Saturday) in Hyderabad.
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM: Registration
10:30 AM – 11:30 AM: Madcap Flare – Introduction & Basics by Reena, Agility
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM: Proposal Writing by Dr.Anshu Joshi, Tech Mahindra
12:30 PM – 01:30 PM: Lunch Break
01:30 PM – 03:00 PM: Quick Bytes by various speakers on the following topics (15 min on each topic)
– The best outfit, You own it – by Padmaja, Broadridge.
– Structuring Content: Content & Entity Types – by Michael Andrews, Story Needle.
– New Features in FrameMaker 2017 – by Singamsetty Rajesh, AuthorTech.
– Designing Conversational Interfaces: A shortcut to avoiding the content short-circuits – by Pooja Vijaykumar, Oracle.
– API Documentation – by Prashant Mathapathi, Infor India Private Limited.
– How to be Your Own Editor – by Suyog Ketkar, AVEVA Solutions India LLP
03:00 PM – 03:30 PM: Feedback & Vote of Thanks and Networking break
Venue Sponsored by:
Gachibowli – Miyapur Rd,
P Janardhan Reddy Nagar,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Landmark: Near Gachibowli Flyover
Registration Fee (includes snacks): Rs.100/- per head (Payment will be collected at the time of registration).
—- There is no Registration Fee for Speakers, STC Volunteers, & Agility Associates.
Interested participants, confirm your participation on or before 28th April 2017, as seats are limited.
If you have any queries, please send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org]