Decoding the Viral Quotient of Technical Content
This session tries to provide insights into the way technical writing profession is evolving. The contemporary challenges the technical communication industry is facing i.e., the content distribution and discovery, and customer engagement are also discussed here. This session demystifies such myths on viral content with insights on the content roadmap, viral content checklists, and execution samples.
- Content creation, content distribution vis-a-vis content consumption.
- How much of content is actually reaching customers.
- Better ways to distribute the content organically.
- Word of mouth (WoM) sharing on social media.
- How to get customers share technical content.
Ravi Kumar Adapa
Ravi Kumar is a Senior Information Services Engineer at CA Technologies, where he has worked for 4.9 years. He has 15 years of experience in writing and training. He has a passion for new tools, apps, and technologies. Ravi Kumar is an M.A., M.Phil., in English Language and Literature with PGCTE and PGDTE from CIEFL, Hyderabad.