Memberships are open for the year 2014/2015.
Join the Society for Technical Communication (STC) to be part of the professional support system of over 6,000 technical communicators from around the globe.
An STC membership, besides allowing you access to STC members only areas, receives the following:
- Discounts on e-learning education offerings, such as live Webinars, recorded webinars, online courses, and virtual conferences.
- Discounts while registering for STC’s 2014 Technical Communication Summit in Phoenix, AZ, 18-21 May.
- Online access to publications, including Intercom magazine, Technical Communication journal, STC’s Notebook blog, and the TechComm Today e-newsletter.
- Access to over 140 free, on-demand, archived seminars on a variety of topics
- STC Job Bank services, including 14-day advance access to the newest employment opportunities plus discounted job postings when you need a new hire.
- A copy of STC’s Salary Database, containing the most up-to-date information from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics on what technical communicators are earning in your industry and geographic area.
- Access to MySTC social network, community leadership resources, the STC Member Directory, and more.
- Discounts on products and services from HP, Lenovo, Hyatt, LifeLock, and more with STC’s Affinity Program